Maintain a clean, sterile tattoo station for the most hygienic procedures. Petrify, an absorbent polymer, can be added to liquids to create an easily disposable gel-like substance. Petrify can solidify water-based liquids, blood, and other bodily fluids, and is ideal for use in the bottoms of sharps containers, red biohazard bags, and specimen shipping. These 3” x 2” 2g dissolvable tea bags are ideal to have on hand for quick rinse cup clean-up and disposal. You and your clients deserve a clean station for safety, comfort, and peace of mind.
- 2g "tea bag" packets (3” x 2”)
- Absorbent polymer; not a sanitizer or disinfectant
- Formulated to solidify water-based liquids + bodily fluids 30x its weight
- Can be used for bottoms of sharps containers + red biohazard bags + specimen shipping
- Promotes a hygienic, sterile tattoo procedure
Directions for Use:
Add Petrify™ (approximately 2g of Petrify™ per every 6oz of liquid). Wait for substance to solidify. Discard waste. Please be advised all toxic waste must be disposed of in accordance with all local, state, and federal regulations.